Restaurant Service Manager
The Ground Round in Oshkosh is looking to add a Restaurant Manager to our growing team. This position will be responsible for working all shifts from 5am open to an occasional 2am closing. With this position we offer Health, Dental and 401(k) benefits after first 30 days. We also offer a $100.00 bonus after 90 days, discounted hotel stays anywhere there is a Best Western, discounted meals, access to our onsite workout room and pool and paid time off and 401(k) with a match after 1 year.
This list of duties is not all-inclusive but rather a general guideline. Other duties may be assigned:
- Schedules staff and reviews daily production
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Securing revenues
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assisting in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Inventory ordering and control
- Recruit, train, supervise, and develop restaurant staff, .
- Conduct staff reviews, discipline and coaching
- Ability to promote the restaurant
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees
- Come up with creative ideas for activities to increase restaurant attendance and profits.
- A degree in hospitality or business management is an asset but not required.
- Previous restaurant supervisory experience is required
- Must poses or have the ability to obtain an Oshkosh Bartenders License
- Must have a flexible work schedule and work as business demands require. Nights, holidays and weekends are required.
- Work weeks will be 45-50 hours. Understand that business volume and staffing will affect the length of the work week.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, high energy, a passion for exceptional guest service.
- Excellent skill set to include verbal/written communication, problem Identification, and problem solving.
- Have a proven track record that demonstrates the ability to lead a team under stressful, high pressure situations including the ability to resolve guest conflict and/or concerns effectively with satisfactory results.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Online